Kiss cold car seats goodbye in the winter. Skip the front-seat sauna in summer. By downloading your vehicle’s mobile app,*20 you can use OnStar to enjoy remote access to your vehicle right from your smartphone — including remote start. Here are a few mobile app features that unlock your vehicle’s full potential:
- Monitor oil life, tire pressure, remaining fuel, fuel efficiency and more.
- Schedule maintenance with your preferred Dealer.
- Keep track of service visit status once you’ve checked in.
- Lock and unlock your doors*22 or activate the horn and lights.
- Remotely start or stop your engine (if factory-equipped).
- Get Roadside Assistance*13 if you’re stranded, have a flat tire or need a tow.
- Remember where you parked and set a timer to alert you when your meter is expiring.
- Access your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
- Manage in-vehicle Wi-Fi® hotspot*25 settings (if equipped).
- Search for destinations and send directions to your OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation*16 system, or send destinations to your vehicle’s in-dash navigation system (if equipped).
- Contact an OnStar Advisor.
The vehicle mobile app is available for iPhone*34 or Android.*35