- What is PayPal?
- Why is OnStar allowing PayPal as a mode of payment?
- Can PayPal be used to pay for all OnStar services?
- Can I set up PayPal as an OnStar payment through an advisor?
- What do I do if I have a payment dispute with PayPal?
- Are PayPal accounts free?
- How do I sign up to use PayPal for OnStar?
- How do I manage and update my PayPal if I need to change email addresses?
- Do my PayPal updates automatically carry over to my OnStar account?
PayPal is an online service that enables individuals and businesses to pay for services without revealing their financial details to the service provider.
PayPal is quickly becoming a primary method of online payment. As of January 2016, PayPal boasted 100 million active accounts in 190 markets worldwide. Users feel safe with PayPal’s site security. PayPal encrypts users’ confidential information in transit from computer to computer with the highest-level encryption commercially available. Once information reaches PayPal, it resides on a server that sits behind a firewall that’s not directly connected to the internet so only authorized computers have access to users’ private information.
OnStar plans and plan add-ons can be purchased using PayPal, with the exception of OnStar/AT&T data. At this time, data plans can only be purchased with bank-issued credit/debit cards.
No, PayPal billing information can only be added to an OnStar account online at www.onstar.com.
Unfortunately, OnStar is unable to view a customer’s PayPal information. Please contact PayPal directly for any billing dispute issues.
At this time, there are no fees to use PayPal to purchase goods or services. To learn more about PayPal, go to www.paypal.com.
Simply visit the payment method page and update your method to PayPal.
Visit www.paypal.com to manage your PayPal account.
Thank you for your feedback.
We’re sorry this didn’t help you.