OnStar. Super Cruise. Your drive just keeps getting easier.
Winner of the “Best Hands-Free System” award in the Technology category for Popular Science’s Best of What’s New 2022, Super Cruise can do more for your drive while you enjoy doing less.
- Enjoy the convenience of true hands-free driver assistance technology. With more than 400,000 miles of compatible roads available to select vehicles,* Super Cruise continues to expand its reach across the U.S. and Canada — because Better Never Stops. Automatically included in all 2023 Super Cruise capable vehicles, excluding Cadillac LYRIQ. 2021 - 2022 model year GM vehicles need to accept vehicle software update to enable.
- Your hands are free to rest in your lap while the innovative Driver Attention System makes sure your focus remains on the road.*
- With Lane Change On Demand, your car can change lanes while Super Cruise is active. If you activate this feature, when you use your turn signal it prompts the system to look for an acceptable opening in the indicated lane. Then, when there’s an opening, your car will merge into the intended lane.
- When you activate the Automatic Lane Change* feature, your car will automatically pass slower vehicles in your lane without you having to touch any controls.
- When you activate the Super Cruise Trailering feature, Super Cruise can recognize when you’re pulling a trailer, and it will automatically lengthen the gap to the next vehicle ahead in traffic. This gives you extra stopping distance just in case. Lane Change On Demand and Automatic Lane Change are not available while you are using Super Cruise Trailering.
It’s time to enjoy the future of driving. Get the Super Cruise Plan, and continue the convenience of hands-free commuting.
What does Super Cruise cost?
To get started, you won’t need to buy a Super Cruise subscription. All Super Cruise–equipped vehicles come with 3 years of connectivity to support Super Cruise functionality. After 3 years, you’ll need to buy a Super Cruise Plan.
We keep you connected to the latest.
Super Cruise helps you stay in tune with the road. We regularly update the driver assistance technology and add new roads. Your car gets real-time information that helps the cameras, sensors and GPS keep the vehicle centered in its lane while you’re driving hands-free. Your commute will never be the same.
If you love being surrounded by conveniences wherever you drive, you’ll love the Premium Plan.
We’ve combined all the OnStar services into one ultimate Premium Plan.* That means you’ve got Turn-by-Turn directions,* Roadside Assistance,* Automatic Crash Response,* Alexa Built-In,* all the In-Vehicle Apps* you could want (plus the OnStar Guardian® app* on your phone), the vehicle mobile app* and a lot more. We’re there for you 24/7 — in every way you need us.
Premium Plan highlights
Medical emergencies. Crash emergencies. Weather emergencies. OnStar Advisors are here for you. For all of it.
Whether you’re out of gas, your tire’s flat or your car just stopped and who knows why, we’ll get you a tow or whatever help you need to get back up and running.* You can also share the OnStar Guardian app* with up to seven loved ones* to make sure they have added peace of mind too.
Data and Apps
Get in-vehicle data, plus news, entertainment, directions and real-time traffic updates with your In-Vehicle Apps.* Use your vehicle mobile app* to start or stop your car, send directions and more.
Do you Super Cruise?
How do you use Super Cruise? How is the future of driving making your day easier? We’d love to hear from you.